We are looking for a Spare Parts Specialist to join our Junttan Ab Service Center team in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Junttan Ab specializes in spare parts and services of Junttan hydraulic equipment in Sweden, Norway and Denmark. As a part of a global spare parts team your tasks will be to cover daily logistics and spare part sales, both domestic and international. In addition, you will also partially handle administrative work for the field service. We value the mindset of customers, business and continuous learning.
To make your stay with us the very best, we believe you should have the following abilities:
• Curiosity to customer’s business and personal commitment to surprise them positively
• Experience and understanding of ERP – system (IFS) and interest of IT development
• Fluent in Swedish and English both written and spoken
Beneficial if you have:
• Bachelor´s degree in Engineering or Economics
• Experience of spare parts technical international sales
We can open an interesting horizon of international business opportunities, which also opens many possibilities to develop as a professional.
Submit your application by email to Junttan HR Coordinator Maija Kauhanen, email@example.com, by 30th of May 2018
For more information please contact:
Service Manager Junttan Ab, Morgan Sjögren, +467 24 513 038
Spare Part Manager Junttan Oy, Sami Vartiainen, +358 50 578 1036
Recruitment is continuous, and may end earlier than 30th of May.
So don’t hesitate, submit your application today! We´re looking forward to hearing from you.