We are looking for a spare part documentation specialist, who works as part of our documentation team and cooperates with the other parts of the organization.
Daily tasks include creating spare part documentation for products and developing the new spare part documentation process. Aim of the development work is to develop the digital documentation in cooperation with design department, spare part sales and the Junttan network.
– Bachelor of Engineering, B. Eng.
– 2D/3D CAD Experience (Solidworks)
– Knowledge of PDM and ERP -systems (Sovelia, IFS)
– Experience of spare part documenting systems (CATALOG Creator)
– Excellent written and communication skills in English and Finnish
– Experience of spare parts technical sales is an advantage
We expect active and independent working attitude, but also ability to work as part of the team and embrace new skills and operating models. We offer the possibility to participate in developing Junttan digitalization in Service business and working in internationally developing organization.
Please submit your application with CV/resume by email to email@example.com by the September 28th, 2017.
For more information please contact Customer Service Manager Tomi Voutilainen, mob. +358 400 586 947, mon-fri 8.00 am to 4.00 pm.
It is possible that the position will be filled before the application time is closed.